I was nominated by the lovely Beatrice for the One Lovely Blog Award!! Thank you Beatrice! 🙂
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people!
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I never finish the books I start reading. And if I do finish them, it’s not until two years later. (True story). I get too distracted while reading, I’d rather be writing.
I got half way through Pride and Prejudice, half way through Little Women, etc.
I have re-read Anne of Green Gables 2 times though, and when I was ages 8-10 I read Charlotte’s Web about 15 times. (Pigs were my favorite animal so that’s why–bonus fact?)
- When I was twelve I wanted to be a Historical Archaeologist. I went to an archaeology camp when I was 13 and decided I didn’t want to do it as a career for two reasons.
1) it was super hot in the middle of a field in the middle of summer digging in dirt.
and 2) all the archaeologists I met seemed to be depressed and I didn’t want to be sad in my career. (I was a deep and contemplative 13 year old…I had a lot of time to think whilst digging in the dirt.)
- I am 5’11” this height is fun because people assume I am 20. When I was 13 people thought I was 18. Nope, just a tall 17 year old. (Obviously.)
- I don’t like penguins or whales and the ocean freaks me out. (not like the beach ocean, but like deep-sea ocean.) Bonus fact: I would rather skydive than scuba dive.
I genuinely blame the movie In The Heart of the Sea for my fear of the ocean.
- I am currently writing a book that I had already finished writing back in 2015. But it didn’t live up to its full potential and I couldn’t leave it in that un-finished state, so I am currently re-writing it. It doesn’t even feel like the same book anymore, it’s changed so much.
- Due to how often I was taught fire safety and how often they talked about “stop, drop and roll” on kids shows, I totally thought being caught on fire was going to be an inevitable circumstance growing up.
- When people tell me to keep pursuing my dream I have to ask which one. You don’t understand how many goals and dreams I have. When one falls through it gives way to the next one. I think that’s why I can stay optimistic in the midst of disappointment. Because when someone tells me “no”, it gives me a sense of relief, allowing me to focus on the next thing.And with that being said, I actually have a lot I want to do this year.
Although I am “limited” to only blogging and YouTubing, I still have a great amount of support and it’s amazing. More blog posts and videos coming soon-ish.
Pursue your dreams no matter how big or small.
I want to be a writer, so I write.
I singer, so I sing, etc.
You got this friends.
And as for who I nominate…if you’re a blogger and you want to do this, consider yourself tagged. If you do accept the challenge let me know in the comments with a link to your blog and I will check it out. 🙂